1. What is something new you’ve done because you are under coronavirus self-quarantine?
Honestly? Only one thing. I’ve started watching the news a couple times a week.
2. What three habits have improved your life?
- Cleaning house daily so it’s not a huge, overwhelming task.
- Building “me time” into every day.
- Creating a healthy relationship with food.
3. What really makes you angry?
Anger isn’t a bad emotion. What makes anger “bad” is what you do with it. Anger is the body and mind’s way of telling you that something is wrong and needs to change. Typically if I’m angry my boundaries are not being respected or my needs aren’t being adequately met. I don’t get really angry very often. I also don’t keep people in my life who don’t respect my boundaries.
4. What is the craziest thing you’ve seen somebody do in the workplace?
I worked as a receptionist for a huge corporate office in my 20’s. There were a couple guys I worked with who called to have me page funny names over the loud speaker. Yeah, I fell for it a few times before I caught on to his shenanigans!!
5. What is something that everyone looks stupid doing?
Bonus: If you were in a band, what kind of music would you play?