1. In a D/s relationship (dominance and submission) , what do you enjoy most? It’s hard to pick just one thing! *giggling* I think the part I enjoy the very most is having the freedom to be totally myself, little and all, and loved for that. Having a loving Daddy Dom is a special relationship like none other.
2. What do you want people to know most about D/s relationships? The most important thing I want people to know is that D/s relationships are based on mutual respect and trust above all else. The higher the level of commitment to each other and the lifestyle, the more true that is. Even the most disrespectful and seemingly abusive treatment of a sub is agreed upon through negotiation and based on respecting limits and likes/dislikes.
3. For you, does D/s need to have a sadist and masochist component? Not at all. There are a zillion ways to dominate and give up power which have nothing to do with sadomasochism in any of it’s forms. The biggest part of a D/s relationship which is not bedroom only has NOTHING to do with sex or any of the play elements. It’s a the way in which you relate with your partner(s).
4. For you, does BDSM have to involve sex/? For me, yes. The biggest part of my relationship is non-sexual. The power exchange is always present and active. My particular kinks are sexual in nature and it’s part of what holds the bond between Daddy & me.
5. If you are in a D/s relationship, why do you need it? OK…. now that I’ve gone D/s, I can NEVER go back. lol A big part for me is the DD/bg component. It’s not something I can live without at this point in my life. Vanilla sex doesn’t do it for me at all. The kinky, power dynamic is a necessary part of my sexuality…. along with being fulfilled in the emotional aspects of my relationships.
6. If you are not in a D/s relationship, would you like to be? Why?
Bonus: What is the relationship between trust and vulnerability?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!