Anxiety is high in our house this morning, so I’m distracting myself with a bit of WordPress. He goes in at 11:30am. Keep Him in your thoughts, please. So… here’s a fun little quiz to learn a bit more about me.
- Who is your hero? I don’t have one.
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be? I ask myself this question all the time. We’ve chosen New Hampshire. We can travel anywhere else.
- What is your biggest fear? Being alone in life.
- What is your favorite family vacation? We only had 2 in my entire childhood. I’d have to say the first… going to Kentucky to visit my dad’s family.
- What would you change about yourself if you could? I’d give up having mental health issues in a heartbeat!
- What really makes you angry? The list is long, though I try not to focus on stuff as I get pretty passionate.
- What motivates you to work hard? It’s who I am.
- What is your favorite thing about your career? I love being a housewife!! Best career I’ve had. ♥
- What is your biggest complaint about your job? I can get isolated at times.
- What is your proudest accomplishment? There are many. If I have to choose one, getting an A+ in Cognitive Psychology. I have a real flare for neurology.
- What is your child’s proudest accomplishment? My two four legged, furry babies don’t really have goals and accomplishments.
- What is your favorite book to read? Again, there are many. I’d have to say that anything from Anne Rice (except her erotica) and I reread Ishmael by Daniel Quinn every few years. Excellent books. 🙂
- What makes you laugh the most? I dunno. I laugh a lot and often. Probably my favorite thing to do.
- What was the last movie you went to? What did you think? It was so bad I can’t remember what it was. lol It’s been a while.
- What did you want to be when you were small? An archaeologist. I wanted to dig up dinosaur bones. 😀
- What does your child want to be when he/she grows up? The boys are happy being dogs. ♥ They have a good life.
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be? Take a day trip to somewhere I’ve never been.
- What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play? I don’t play sports anymore. I enjoy watching live baseball.
- Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car? Drive a car
- What would you sing at Karaoke night? Depends. Joan Jett- I love Rock n Roll
- What two radio stations do you listen to in the car the most? Bob FM and the Wolf.
- Which would you rather do: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house? Clean the bathroom.
- If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work? Cleaning
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? I couldn’t limit my food like that. I’d die of boredom.
- Who is your favorite author? Terry Goodkind
- In the evening, would you rather play a game, visit a relative, watch a movie, or read? Play a game
- Would you rather visit Hawaii or Alaska? Why? Alaska. I wasn’t all that taken with Hawaii.
- Who do you love most? Daddy and my puppies.
- What would you do if you didn’t have to work? What I do now. 🙂
- If you could go back in time, where would you go? I dunno?!
- How would your friends describe you? Snarky and kind.
- What are your hobbies? Cooking, writing, knitting, crafting.
- What is your best gift ever? My car. My mom gave it to me for my birthday one year.
- What is the worst give you received? I don’t remember exactly what they were, but when I got home they went straight into the trash before I walked in the house.
- What is the one piece of make up you can’t do without? Mascara
- What are your pet peeves? Repetitive noises, religious nuts and conservative politics.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Travelling with Daddy. He should be able to retire by then. 🙂
- How many pairs of shoes do you have? Probably about 20.
- What superhero would you be? I don’t want to be a superhero… unless I’m doing role play with Daddy. 😛
- What would you do if you won the lottery? Make sure we were set up for life, travel and I’d donate some to a good mental health organization.
- What is your favorite mode of public transportation? Train or boat.
- What is your favorite zoo animal? I’m not a fan of zoos and animals being held in captivity. I have always loved watching the monkeys, though.
- If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be? I’d have gotten away from my family and mom’s influence as a young adult.
50. What’s the tallest building you’ve been to the top of? One of the big hotels in San Francisco.
51. Would you rather trade intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence? I have both, so I’m good!
52. How often do you buy clothes? When I see something I like or want.
53. Have you ever had a secret admirer? Yes
54. What’s your favorite holiday? Halloween.
55. What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done? Went to Nigeria alone to meet my ex-husband.
56. What was the last thing you recorded on TV? I don’t do that.
57. What was the last book you read? The Satanic Witch.
58. What’s your favorite type of foreign food? Thai
59. Are you a clean or messy person? Very clean
60. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? Susan Sarandon
61. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Between 15-30 minutes depending on how fancy I’m getting. I’m quicker than my husband! lol
62. What kitchen appliance do you use every day? The stove.
63. What’s your favorite fast food chain? Ewww. I don’t have one.
64. What’s your favorite family recipe? There aren’t any.
65. Do you love or hate rollercoasters? Love
66. What’s your favorite family tradition? I don’t have one.
67. What is your favorite childhood memory? Sitting in my dad’s lap. He used to sing to me and tell me stories.
68. What’s your favorite movie? Fried Green Tomatoes.
69. How old were you when you learned Santa wasn’t real? 8?
70. Is your glass half full or half empty? depends. Right this second? empty
71. What’s the craziest thing you’ve done in the name of love? I’ve done many things! lol I’ve been married four times and flown across the world and the country to meet men I met online in person. I married both of them! lol
72. What three items would you take with you on a deserted island? Assuming my husband with me, my vibrator, a huge pack of batteries and a suitcase full of clothes.
73. What was your favorite subject in school? German
74. What’s the most unusual thing you’ve ever eaten? Kangaroo.
75. Do you collect anything? Tea cups and shoe figurines.
76. Is there anything you wished would come back into fashion? Good taste!
77. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? I’m a true ambivert.
78. Which of the five senses would you say is your strongest? My 6th sense
79. Have you ever had a surprise party? Nevah.
80. Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous? Yes! The Everly Brothers are my 3rd cousins.
81. What do you do to keep fit? I stay busy and active and eat a healthy diet.
82. Does your family have a “motto” – spoken or unspoken? Yes. Don’t have feelings, keep secrets and don’t talk about anything important.
83. If you were ruler of your own country what would be the first law you would introduce? I’d outlaw all religion.
84. Who was your favorite teacher in school and why? My high school history teacher, Mr. Leipelt. He made history fun! He was also a safe person for me to go to when I was failing out my senior year. He helped me connect with everyone I needed to in order to get things together and graduate.
85. What three things do you think of the most each day? Daddy! ♥ The dogs. Moving out of this house.
86. If you had a warning label, what would yours say? Don’t ask if you don’t want an honest answer.
87. What song would you say best sums you up? I will survive.
88. What celebrity would you like to meet at Starbucks for a cup of coffee? Keanu Reeves. ♥ He’s been my heartthrob since I was a teenager.
89. Who was your first crush? Victor Jones.
90. What’s the most interesting thing you can see out of your office or kitchen window? There are really pretty trees outside my kitchen window.
91. On a scale of 1-10 how funny would you say you are? 8
92. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? I hate there kind of questions.
93. What was your first job? A video store.
94. If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join? I wouldn’t.
95. How many languages do you speak? 2
96. What is your favorite family holiday tradition? I dont have one
97. Who is the most intelligent person you know? Me.
98. If you had to describe yourself as an animal, which one would it be? Monkey.
99. What is one thing you will never do again? Allow people to treat me badly
100. Who knows you the best? Daddy.