I’d like to give a big thank you to Beckie at https://beckiesmentalmess.blog/ for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I’m delighted and honored to be recognized by a fellow blogger. If you haven’t read her blog before, please stop by and take a look.
About Sunshine Blogger Award:
It is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
Rules are simple:
a. Nominate 11 people and notify them via comment.
b. Ask them new 11 questions.
c. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
d. Display the award logo on your blog post.
e. Answer the 11 questions asked
Beckie asked the following 11 questions:
1. Do you search for difficult words in your writing? like I do. I have to search for meaning. Rarely, if ever. I’m much more likely to check spelling than meaning or a synonym.
2. What do you prefer tea or coffee? For any specific flavor, please mention the same. I drink more coffee, though I enjoy tea just as much. Force of habit! I take my coffee with a good splash of half & half. I tend to drink mostly herbal teas. Honey Vanilla Chamomile and Vermont Maple are my favorites at the moment. Unless I’m drinking Earl Grey (my favorite of the black teas), I drink my tea plain.
3. Most of the time, I am found writing while walking to and fro in my room, on my phone’s notepad. Do you like writing on phones or tablets or laptops? Always on my laptop.
4. Where would you like to live, if not the current country? Daddy and I make noises about moving to Ireland or Germany from time-to-time.
5. How many books do you have in your own library? Including all of my knitting, crocheting and cookbooks…. a couple hundred.
6. Have you participated in any protests for any social cause? Which one and why? Yes. When I was in college I went to Sacramento with a group of students to protest the increase in student fees. Students from all over the state went and did a sit-in on the lawn of the State Capital.
7. A motivating line of your own, if this was an award given to you on stage. I don’t have a motivational line.
8. What genre do you prefer in movies? Science fiction, fantasy and docu-dramas are at the top of my list, though I’ll watch just about anything if it catches my interest.
9. Are you a bathroom singer? No!
10. How do you spend your Sunday? Sundays are my Wednesdays, so just like any other weekday. Get my husband off to work, clean house a bit, get meals ready. The typical.
11. Do you like watching TV? What do you prefer watching? I go through phases where I don’t turn the TV on at all for months. I’m typically more of a music person. I’m in a TV/Netflix phase at the moment. I prefer movies over TV shows and if I watch shows, I like to binge watch them. Most recent was Hart of Dixie. Was awesome! lol
My Nominations Are:
- Vee at https://millenniallifecrisis.org/
- Joy Passion Desire at https://joypassiondesire.com
- Brian at https://brianlageose.blog/
- Jim at https://mnghostt.wordpress.com/
- Jane at https://nothingbutknit2.wordpress.com
- David at https://dispatchesfromdystopia.com/
- Stephen at https://lifeofadaddymaster.home.blog/
- Eliza at https://elizajourneythroughlife.home.blog
- Dazzling Erin at https://unobtainium13.com/
- Armann & Kaymann at https://instaviewpoint.wordpress.com/
- Stevie at https://luv-fi.com
My 11 Questions:
The 11 questions to my nominations:
1. How do you come up with your blog topics?
2. What made you create a blog?
3. What’s your favorite hobby?
4. What are some of the things on your bucketlist?
5. Do you prefer reading paper books or online?
6. Have you participated in any protests for any social cause? Which one and why?
7. What brings you joy?
8. What actor/actress would play you in the movie of your life and why?
9. Do you like black licorice?
10. How do you relax?
11. What is your favorite comfort food?
Thanks you for nominating me, Beckie!